Healthy relationships depend on maintaining effective personal boundaries. But many people don’t know where to start. The New York Times bestselling book Boundaries has helped millions understand how to set boundaries in a loving way that builds relationships.
Drawing on principles from the Bible, the Boundaries Participant’s Guide takes small groups on a journey of discovery and practical application so that you can answer tough questions like:
- Why do I feel guilty about setting clear boundaries?
- What if the boundaries I set hurt the other person?
- Is it difficult for me to hear no from others?
- What are examples of legitimate boundaries at work and home?
- How can I have good boundaries online?
As a participant, you’ll learn how to live more fully and display truth and love more freely. Each of these nine interactive sessions corresponds with a video presentation by Cloud and Townsend. [Watch Video Preview]